Systems Engineer, Senior Associate (Level 2)
ENG-18133 - TeamGlobal now offers a 40(k) plan with matching funds on all positions. This position will provide solutions for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of C5 systems. For more information and qualifications for this position, please read on.
* Provide solutions for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of C5 systems.
* Solutions capabilities include integrated interior and exterior communications, networks and C5ISR for tactical maritime platforms and command and operations centers.
• Other duties as assigned
* Must be a US Citizen with a clear background
* Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
* Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience OR Graduate Degree or equivalent with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience.
* A complete understanding of the systems engineering process from systems concept phase through systems test.
* Must be adept at: Functional Analysis, Requirements Allocation & Traceability, Trade-off Studies, System Synthesis and System Evaluation (Integration & Verification Testing)
* A proven track record of working through customer requirements to technical requirements to product solutions
* An understanding of Functional and Allocated baselines, in addition to Top-Level and Detailed Level Design approaches, required
* A working knowledge of standard system engineering processes including: MIL-STD-499, EIA-632, IEEE 1220 or ISO 15288
* Experience with embedded computing/communication systems, technologies, principles, and methods US Citizenship required Excellent verbal and written communications skills
#Desired Knowledge and Skills:
* Experience in interior and exterior communications, networks and C5ISR
* Experience with NSA Type 1 Certification and/or Cross-Domain Solution Certification Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) methodologies / SysML
* Familiarity with Cybersecurity and Risk Management Framework Accreditation