Embedded S/W Engineer Level 2
ENG-MFC-REQ-2850 - TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds on all positions. Our client l is looking for a Software Engineer to develop and maintain real-time embedded software applications in an Agile development environment. For more information please read on.
* Develop and maintain real-time embedded software applications in an Agile development environment.
* Work with software products related to sensor control, image processing, target detection and tracking, missile guidance/ navigation/ control algorithms, missile launchers, system control, built-in test, and system communication
* Develop project with C++ hosted on either a PC or custom hardware with and embedded processor and utilizing real-time operating systems like VxWorks, Embedded Linux, or Integrity.
* Musdt be a US Citizen with a clear background.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
* Familiar with standard communication busses and protocols including RS-232, RS-422, MIL-STD-1553 and Ethernet is helpful but not required.
* Mus t have experience throughout the entire software development lifecycle including architecture, design, code implementation, and integration and test.
* Familiar with using source code control and issue tracking tools along with using modern test tools to do unit test and static analysis.
* Bonus skills would be familiarity with continuous test environment management, Cyber Security, Department of Defense products, board support package and device driver development.