ENG-DYN-REQ-00692 - TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds. This position is responsible for procurement of materials, components, supplies and/or services for the company in accordance with standard operating procedures, contract requirements and federal acquisition regulations. For more details, please read on and if interested hit the CALL NOW button at the end of the job description to talk to a recruiter.
* Establishes source of supply, negotiates price, delivery date, and other necessary commitments based upon authorized requisition that maintains consistency with the Program/Requisitioning Unit requirement and compliance with company policies and federal regulations.
* Provides guidance and information to requester that includes communication of procurement actions and assist with special or complex requirements.
* Maintains procedures to assure follow-up and administration of purchase order and subcontract files.
* Coordinates requisition requirements with requester.
* Assists in the preparation of reports with DynCorp organizations and customers to comply with various laws, company policies and standard operating procedures.
* Contacts suppliers, secures bids and places orders..
* Assists with the reviewing of documents and selection of most suitable supplier for the stated purchase.
* Negotiates price, quality and services to be provided to the company.
* Makes decisions on obtaining the best value towards price, schedule and terms for the company and the DI customer
* Provides pricing in support of Business Development efforts.
* Maintains procurement records and recommend procedural changes to improve procurement results.
* Supports the goals and objectives of the company as a part of a work group or team member.
* Negotiates and settles with suppliers regarding damage claims, rejections, losses, return of materials, over shipments and cancellations.
* Interacts with A/P to assist and ensure completion of purchase order/invoice processing cycle.
* May require site visits in support of establishment of new suppliers
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Must be a US Ciitizen
* Bachelor’s degree in associated discipline is preferred.
* One (1) to three (3) years’ business experience with at least 6 months in a Buyer/Procurement role. * Prior buyer experience on T45 aircraft and previous work at L-3 Vertex
* Government procurement experience is desirable.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills.
* Good analytical skills.
* Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Applications.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate with suppliers.
* Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) preferred.
* Additional knowledge/skills may be required by contract or assignment
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally