Software Engineer - LVL 2
ENG-195 - TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds. Start enhancing your retirement today. Our client is looking for asoftware engineering interested in a fast-paced design-test-learn life cycle for innovative computer vision projects for space. Utilizing world-class space development and test facilities, our client seeks to engineer the next generation of robust, autonomous space vehicle perception and visible navigation solutions across a variety of challenging missions. For more information please read on or hit the CALL NOW button to speak to a recruiter.
* Simulation based performance analysis within a closed-loop simulation environment, inclusive of vehicle guidance, navigation, and control (GNC) simulations, demonstrates end-to-end mission capability
* Porting C/C++ code to space-industry leading avionics platforms run within real-time hardware-in-the-loop (HWIL) environments to demonstrate platform performance
* Must be a US Citizen with a clear background
* BS or MS Degree
* 3 - 5 years experience with a BS or 0 - 3years with a Masters.
* Experience in and/or knowledge of feature detection, tracking, matching, 3D reconstruction from multiple views, optimization for estimation problems, optical calibration, optical radiometry, image simulation, pose estimation, and algorithm implementation in embedded platforms
#Desired Skill Set:
* C/C++ programming background
* Image Processing
* Fundamental understanding in Computer Vision
* Algorithm development
* Feature detection, matching, and estimation