Sys Integratn/Test Engineer
TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds. We are currently recruiting for a Systems Integration Test Engineer who plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains solutions for the integration and testing of in-house developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems and/or systems. For more information on this particular position, please read on.
* Plan, implement, test, document, and maintain solutions for the integration and testing of in-house developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems and/or systems.
* Synthesizes customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
* Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
* Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems.
* Coordinates subsystem and/or system testing activities with programs and other organizations.
* Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance.
* Writes discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes to software, components, subsystems and systems.
* BS+4-8 YRS or MS+2-6 YRS
* Must be a US Citizen with a clear background
* Experience with integration and testing of in-house developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems and/or systems.
* Proficient with MS Office Suite especially MS Word
* Familiar with subsystem and/or system testing activities.