Manufacturing Test Technician
4 days left
- Manages Others?
ENG-18354 - This position supports manufacturing in the testing, and failure analysis and resolution, of medium to highly complex electro-optical sensors and assemblies.This is a hands on position where you will be working independently. If this is you, read more and inquire today.
* Performs set-up, calibration, testing, tuning and troubleshooting of complex electro-optical circuits and components, instruments, mechanical assemblies and test stations. Will require use of a microscope and small tools as well as mechanical hand tools.
* Recognizes failures, and test set up problems, and determines appropriate corrective action.
* Operates a variety of programmable test equipment (i.e. oscilloscope, function generator, meters, power supplies, etc.)
* Works from written and verbal instructions, test specifications, wiring diagrams and schematics.
* Records and maintains test data and assembly travelers.
* May assist more experienced technicians with more complex test procedures.
* May interface with Engineering to help solve design problems.
* Must be a US Citizen
* Preferred 2 years post-Secondary/AAS degree in Electronics or Electro-mechanical Technology with a minimum of 2 years prior related experience, or military equivalent. Minimum requirement, High School Diploma or equivalent, and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience
* Must have thorough understanding of electronics theory/measurements.
* Knowledge of electrical measurements, and be familiar with using, Meters, Oscilloscopes, Signal Sources, Computers, and other equipment used in the testing of electronic and optical components and module
* Must have good hand-eye coordination for work with small tools under a microscope.
* Have a solid working knowledge of electronics, and a strong aptitude and interest in working with automated and manual test equipment as well as the communication skills required to work with engineering, management and other technicians.
* Must be detail oriented and have meticulous record keeping skills.