Shipping Clerk Gy
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that all outgoing material adheres to quality inspection standards
- Responsible for loading trucks, process customer owned and AerSale assets in Pentagon before shipping
- Responsible for prepping documentation for all AerSale and customer shipments domestic and international.
- Responsible for engine shipments departing AerSale GYR location and vendor/third party locations.
- Responsible for all hazard material shipment departs AerSale and ensuring all local, state and international regulations are followed.
- Responsible for assisting other internal departments as needed.
- Must have a strong shipping, packaging background
- Must have a valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Must be flexible to work any shift.
- H.S. diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be efficient with a desire to succeed.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product
- Exposure to the hangar areas for meetings and employee relations functions for short periods of time.
- Must be able to lift minimum of 50 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)