ENG-SIKJP00002607 - TeamGlobal is recruiting for a System Engineer that can thrive in an exciting, dynamic, and challenging FVL program environment. This position will have a direct impact on the future of our client's rotorcraft business and standards for MBSE processes and tools. For complete details, please read on.
* Will ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer requirements into systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints using MBSE.
* Use MBSE to capture requirements, system architecture, interfaces, analyses, and traceability.
* Develop system models created will include all levels of the system hierarchy.
* Will also perform program technical planning, aircraft systems integration/verification/validation planning, trade studies, and risk analysis for rotorcraft systems and sub-systems
* Must have a strong systems engineering background
* Must have good systems engineering "soft skills" such as:
* Successfully working with diverse teams,
* Building a rapport with customer counterparts,
* Having strong verbal/written communication skills,
* self-driven towards ensuring the product under development will meet the customer's needs.