4 days left
- Manages Others?
11008452 - TeamGlobal is currently recruiting for an aircraft painter for our client in New York state. This position will layout, mark and perform the more complicated painting assignments on new delivery and customer-owned aircraft, to meet Quality Control inspection and customer acceptance. For full details, please read on.
* To layout, mark and perform the more complicated painting assignments on new delivery and customer-owned aircraft, to meet Quality Control inspection and customer acceptance.
* To interpret drawings provided by Sales Department and customers for the layout and masking of logos, stripes, and registration numbers
* Prepare cost estimates of materials, labor, and time to complete touch-up, stripes, logos, and registration number changes.
* Working from oral and written instruction, regularly perform painting rework on the completed aircraft (both exterior and interior surfaces), using extreme care to avoid overspray damage to other areas of the aircraft a. Frequently involves matching of some special paint finishes applied in the field, both foreign and domestic * Use and adjust, clean and service spray guns, paint pots, hoses, and other spray equipment
* Apply fillers, prep, prime, and paint small and large surfaces to include items as large as fuselage, tails, and wings
* Perform blends as needed
* Keep inventory of supplies and order in advance to assure needed items are on hand
* Work with internal customers to assure aircraft is on schedule and within budget
* Minimum 3 months of spray painting and/or rework assignments required
* Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport security badge through the local airport authority, if applicable.