Engrg Design Checker Level 2
ENG-MFC-REQ-2846 - TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds on all positions. This position's primary job responsibility will be to perform document checking functions for mechanical, electrical and electronic packaging engineering drawings and specifications. For further details, please read on.
* Primary job responsibility will be to perform document checking functions for mechanical, electrical and electronic packaging engineering drawings and specifications.
* Perform all functions associated with the checking process which include but are not limited to format, specification compliance, completeness, accuracy, design soundness, ANSI Y14.5 GD&T standards, EPM standards, fabrication, assembly, installation, and interface validity, tolerance analysis, BOM verification, data management, ECRs and NORs
* Must be a US Citizen with a clear background
* Be proficient in the use of ProE/CREO or Catia V5, Windchill, and PLM
* Must have expertise in all areas of tolerance analysis, GD&T, electro/mechanical design skills and Pro-E/CREO model checking skills.
* Experience with all aspects of mechanical design, including layout and design documentation
* Five to Ten years of experience creating PRO E/CATIA drawings and drawing release.
* Proficiency with PRO E/CATIA and Intralink is required.
* Knowledge of LMC drawing release procedures is desired.
* Good knowledge of all aspects of Mechanical engineering is essential.