TeamGlobal is recruiting experienced cabinet makers. This full-time, non-exempt, position requires an extensive knowledge of aircraft cabinet build, finish and interior installations. The job includes varying amounts of parts replacements or repair and general mechanical applications. Removal, modification, repair, refurbishment and fabrication of aircraft cabinets are primary job functions. For further details please read on.
* Perform general mechanical functions on aircraft cabinets and related systems.
* This includes, but not be limited to items such as removal and installation of cabinets, modification,
relaminating, veneering, spraying and finishing cabinets.
* Perform daily turn over sheets, work order processes and weight and balance data.
* Maintenance and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling when required.
* Cleanliness of shop and surroundings.
*Work independently when required.
* Assist with training of less experienced employees.
* Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
#Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum of 3 years experience with aircraft cabinetry - specific to aircraft cabinet building
* Non aviation cabinetry experience maybe considered.
* Ability to perform major modifications.
* Ability to apply paint to finish cabinets per design drawings.