Our client is looking for Cabinet Finishers with at least 3 years experience in wood finishing processes. For complete details, please read on.
* Performs complex high quality repairs to finished surfaces of aircraft furniture in the shop and on-board aircraft.
* Applies finish to furniture using spray equipment and other manual/mechanical methods.
* Interprets material specifications to ensure finished product meets design and engineering requirements with a high level of quality and detail.
* Coordinates with Design group to ensure compliance with customer approved design samples.
* Complies with and champions Safety, 5S and housekeeping.
* Ensures the protection of aircraft interiors (PTP).
* Utilizes the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and sign-off work.
* Accepts Lead responsibilities when needed. Oversees projects and coordinates with Lead to delegate tasks to assigned technicians.
* Conducts safety audits and assists team members in doing safety audits.
* Assists in maintaining shop equipment and associated JSAs.
#Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* High school diploma/GED.
* 4 years of experience in wood finishing processes.
* Experience in aerospace industry preferred.
* Advanced knowledge of cabinet finishing processes and products.
* The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
* Must be computer literate.
* Must be able to sand, buff, prep and spray clear coat finish on aircraft cabinetry