A&P Mechanic - Lead mechanics - Challenger or Phenom
6 days left
- Manages Others?
TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds. The need is for two Lead A&P mechanics with an excellent job histories to work SPECIFICALLY on Challenger or Embraer Phenom aircraft. The need is for 1 Challenger Lead Mechanic and 1 Phenom Lead Mechanic. This is an excellent position and leads to direct employment. For further details please read on.
* Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting, including airframe structures, engines, and aircraft system.
* Performs all airframe, power plant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements.
* Removal and disassembly of defective parts; assembly and installation of replacement parts; and testing aircraft system.
* Operates all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment.
* Completes all required maintenance records.
* Accurately records time worked on a work order.
* Presents a clean and neat work area to our customers.
* Interprets technical manuals, drawings and blueprints.
* Tows and parks aircraft.
* Performs other aircraft maintenance work as may be required.
#Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* FAA Airframe and Power Plant License
* Minimum 3 years solid experience but prefer 5 years of specific aircraft work related experience
* Knowledge of computers and their operation
* Knowledge of the English language
* General knowledge of the combined federal regulations
* Ability to perform basic communications
* Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
* Ability to read and understand blue prints .