ENG-4382-1 - TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) with matching funds on all positions. We are recruiting for a Software Engineer who will be the software architect responsible for embedded software definition, design, development and integration to support real-time embedded avionics software projects. FOr more details, please read on.
* Responsible for embedded software definition, design, development and integration to support real-time embedded avionics software projects
* Responsible for designing, coding, testing and integrating software.
* Develop, analyze, integrate, and test embedded software for the Systems Integration team.
* Contribute to software requirements, design, code, reviews, and test of operational flight programs. modeling and simulation efforts.
* Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
* Must be a US Citizen with a clear background
* BS+11 YRS or MS+9 YRS
* Good oral and written communication skills required as is the ability to flex and adapt in a fast-paced team environment.
* Good presentation skills.
* Experienced with full stack development