A&P Technician - TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds on all positions. This is a great way to start or enhance your retirement as this is a long term position. We are looking for several A&P mechanics to troubleshoot, repair, inspect, and perform maintenance on Customer aircraft. For further details on what you will be doing, read on.
* Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, and perform maintenance on Customer aircraft.
* Perform and document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
* Adhere to our client's General Work Requirements
* Comply with Environmental / Health / Safety policies and procedures
* Participate in 5-S activities
* Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
* Operate ground support equipment as required
* Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
* May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
* Assist in providing time estimates
* Assist in performing complex repairs on aircraft systems
* Perform other duties as assigned
* A&P License
* 3 plus years of experience
* Ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
* Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
* Must have Basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
* Must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
* Ability to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
* Ability to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
* Ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (If applicable)
* Must have basic PC skills
* Experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft
* Experience on Client's aircraft models (Regional jets)
* Have the demonstrated ability to train other employees.