Aircraft structural assembler
7 days left
- Manages Others?
EXPLEO is currently recruiting for Aircraft Structural Assemblers for a Contract to Direct opportunity in Red Oak, Texas!
This is a great opportunity to work for a large Aviation Client for 90 days then become a Direct Employee! Excellent benefits are provided!
- Perform a variety of assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies and/or build parts for such assemblies, according to work instructions
- Make setups and adjustments, holding tolerance to blueprint and work instructions specifications
- May perform a wide variety of complex tests on fluids and electrical systems, checkouts, troubleshooting and rework on components, instruments and assemblies
- May prepare reports and suggest improvements and modifications from data collected
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other controlled procedures
- Assist with inventory and cycle count
- You have at least 2 years of aviation experience
- You have at least 2 years production/new build experience
- You have at least 2 years heavy build experience
- You have a High School Diploma or GED
- You must be able to work OT if needed
- You must be able to work any shift