EXPLEO is currently recruiting for Aircraft Inspectors to work a Contract to Direct opportunity in Red Oak,Texas!
This is a great opportunity for work for a Large Aviation Company for 90 days then go Direct as an employee! Excellent benefits provided!
- Inspect aircraft assemblies and sub-assemblies including structure, systems, sealing, and cleaning
- Working from directives, blueprints, and specifications, performs inspection on completed sub-assemblies, integral tanks, and major aerospace structures
- Incidental to the above, inspects fastener installation, part location, riveting, and sealing for acceptable workmanship, proper functioning, and completeness
- Documents non-conforming parts and workmanship
- Must have at least two (2) years aircraft inspection experience
- Must have demonstrated ability to read and interpret specification and blueprints
- Demonstrated ability to use precision measuring instruments
- Must be able to fit into confined spaces (no exceptions)
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work OT if needed
- You must be able to work any shift