Sheet Metal Mechanics
4400-1 - TeamGlobal is currently recruiting for Sheet Metal mechanics that have experience working on the F-16 fighter or any similar type of aircraft. This is a long term assignment paying very well. For further details, please read on.
* Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs both internal and external aircraft structures and surfaces for aircraft modification in accordance with technical manuals, engineering drawings, and FAA regulations.
* F-16 experience a MAJOR plus
* Experience working in an Aviation production/manufacturing environment REQUIRED
* Must be able to start work within two weeks of acceptance of offer.
* Potential opportunity for direct hire
* Typical Sheet Metal Mechanic tools not required for this position and contractors for this role will not bring a tool box on their first day. However contractors must be able to produce compliant toolbox/tools within 14 days if transferred to a different assignment.
* Due to immediate project needs, please only submit military personnel that are fully separated or have DD214 in hand.