Employer: APA Services
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Composites
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum Exp Req'd:
Manages Others: No
Under moderate supervision, perform one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions: lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or repair, in a production environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Manufacture a variety of composite aircraft parts to meet manufacturing specifications, in a team oriented work environment.
- 2. Demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the Manufacturing Competencies at the appropriate level in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
- 3. Read work orders, blueprints, lofts, sketches and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations.
- 4. Must be skilled in the use of special tools and equipment to include precision measuring devices such as 6 inch scale, 1 inch micrometer, 6 inch dial caliper.
- 5. Check all work and ensure a defect free assembly prior to inspection.
- 6. Maintain and use all logs and records. Example: MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, etc.
- 7. Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs, and comply with all safety regulations.
- Additional Functions:
- 1. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Other Requirements:
- 1. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- 2. Must be able to work any shift.
- Entry Level 1-3 years experience composite technician.
- Tools Required
About Our Client:
Our client is an independent provider of aviation services to commercial and government customers in more than 100 countries. Our client's aftermarket expertise and award-winning solutions help customers increase efficiency and reduce costs while maintaining high levels of quality, service and safety. Our client’s US network spans from Indianapolis, IN, to Rockford, IL, to Duluth, MN and Oklahoma City OK.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below or visit apaconstantcash.com. Visit us at apaconstantcash.com to register, refer and start earning today.