Aircraft Tech II - Second Shift
5 days left
- Manages Others?
156021 - TeamGlobal is currently recruiting for 4 A&P mechanics that are experienced with aircraft launch, recovery, preflight, postflight, and major inspections..This is a long term position that pays well. For more details please read on.
* Communicate as required. to receive and understand work assignments. Perform complex aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications with minimal supervision.
* Coordinate with MTL, STM, and the Inspection Department to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements. Properly complete CMP cards, work order sign-offs, and other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner. Assist as needed with shift turnovers.
* Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications.
* Properly identify (tag) customer property and equipment. Store aircraft components and other customer property securely and safely.
* Follow standard operating procedures when operating ground support equipment (external power carts, hydraulic mules, hydraulic lift platforms, tow tugs, forklifts, compressed gas cylinders, etc.)
* Coordinate, accomplish, and assist with aircraft movement in hangar and ramp areas.
* Provide training to less experienced technicians.
* Protect customer property (PTP).
* Properly collect and dispose of waste fuel, oil, hydraulic fluids, de-icing fluids, and solvent rags. Apply 6S and Lean Initiatives to keep shops, hangars, and aircraft work areas clean and uncluttered.
* Implement and apply Lean/continuous improvement processes to all areas of responsibility.
* Properly use and maintain Company-provided tools and equipment. Return items to designated storage area after use.
* Comply with safety rules and procedures. Use protective equipment as required. and be alert for unsafe conditions. Address unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk.
* Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks, and sign-offs, and to charge labor to correct work orders.
* In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing, may include flight tests on aircraft as required.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
#Education, Experience & Skills:
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate and 2 years of aviation maintenance experience or 4 years of aviation maintenance experience to include 2 years of experience working on mid/large size aircraft required.
* Valid Driver's License required.
* A&P Gulfstream Mid-cabin experience
* Must be available to work any shift as assigned by the manager
* Working knowledge of the FAA regulations, process specifications, Repair Station and Quality Control manuals, and company policies and procedures.