Aero Logistics Engineer
7 days left
- Manages Others?
ENG-111571149 - TeamGlobal is recruiting for 3 Aero Logistics Engineers who will focus on the analysis and technical coordination to develop affordable and supportable military systems of our client's aircraft. This position focuses on the design of inherent supportability into the analysis and the associated design, analysis and optimization of the customers' military support system. For further details, please read on.
* Responsible for supporting the development of support systems within the IPTs
* Demonstrates a working knowledge and the requisite skill sets to work within the IPT/organization.
* Performs all assigned tasks to an acceptable quality standard with minimal supervision.
* Compliant to company processes, procedures, and applicable government regulations.
* Support and assist in data preparation and presentation for program reviews and perform other work as directed.
* Perform to a set of performance metrics and measurements that give visibility to cost and schedule objectives.
* Performs other duties as required.
High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
* Experience in Military logistics and/or experience in aviation logistics preferred.
* Must have strong analytical skills.
* Must be experienced with the Microsoft software suite.
* Must have excellent communication skills.