Assembler - 1st & 2nd Shift
6 days left
- Manages Others?
SP-044 - TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds on all positions. As an Assembler you will perform a variety of operations to manufacture, assemble and/or refurbish aircraft parts and structures such as F-16 canopies, F-35 canopies, and C-130 sub-assembly components. For more information please read below.
* There are 2 openings. 1 on first shift and 1 on second shift
* 6% shift differential for 2nd shift
* Candidate who are submitted for this position must be prepared to interview in person.
* Requires controlled tooling as well as build to print.
* Tasks include aligning parts on jigs using both templates and fixtures.
* Perform part-fitting operations such as minor filing, sawing, burring, crimping, trimming, framing, drilling, reaming, riveting, countersinking, and cold working.
* Measures parts with a variety of methods to verify dimensions.
* May modify incomplete and complete assemblies to incorporate changes and perform repairs.
* Works from blueprint diagrams, drawings, specifications, and shop orders.
* Monitors and verifies quality and develops corrective action.
* Performs other duties as assigned
* 1 - 2 years of sheet metal assembly/aircraft sheet metal structure experience is required.
* Previous experience as an Assembler and/or Aircraft Structures Mechanic is highly preferred.
* Previous aircraft structure on the F-16, C-130, and F-35 is highly preferred.
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels, to work in teams or independently and communicate effectively with co-workers or supervisory staff.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the calculations used in assigned areas and ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data.
* Competently uses computers and other systems to access, maintain and manipulate data