Knowledge / Records Management Admin
6 days left
- Manages Others?
ENG-SIKJP00002612 - TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds. This position will be responsible for a wide range of administrative duties to assist in the generation, processing and maintenance of shipping invoices, component log cards, and related documentation. FOr more details please read job description.
* Responsible for a wide range of administrative duties to assist in the generation, processing and maintenance of shipping invoices, component log cards, and related documentation.
* Required to communicate daily with all branches of the Department of Defense and Homeland Security administrative agencies to ensure accurate maintenance records and all services are complied with in accordance with applicable technical and engineering directives.
* Responsible for accurate maintenance of critical to flight safety records throughout internal processing working with internal engineering, quality assurance, and program management groups.
* Responsible for archive submissions and retentions for complete life cycle of repaired dynamic components and / or rotor blades
* Provide coordination and instate a control mechanism to ensure of all organizational procedures and that all business area standard work documents are current and controlled.
#Education, Experience and Qualifications:
* High School Diploma or equivalent, plus additional specialized courses or short-term training (one year or less) with minimum of 3 years’ experience OR Associates Degree, Technical/Business School Certificate or Diploma, Skilled Trades Apprenticeship, or other post high school training (two years duration) with minimum of 1 year experience
* Bachelor's Degree with basic understand of the KSAO's related to the job
* Proficient in Microsoft office products, specifically: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Basic working understanding of DFAR and FAR regulations
* General knowledge of Sikorsky Aircraft ERP system, SAP
* Experience in logistics; scheduling, routing, and documentation requirements for all means of ground transportation to support operational needs
* Basic understanding of FAR and DFAR regulations
* Must be self-motivated, well organized detail oriented individual who can perform well in a team environment
* Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of operations and management
* Must possess good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
* Must be willing to work extended hours to support month and quarter end shipping activities on demand