Structural Stress Engineer - MRB
ENG-SIKJP00002611 - TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds on all positions. This position sill be an Engineering representative on the Material Review Board to resolve problems. For complete details please read on.
* Resolve diversified and somewhat complicated technical problems associated with dispositioning Nonconforming Material Rejection Reports in the Discrepancy Report System.
* Make original decisions within scope of experience in cases where no precedence has been established. * Coordinate with applicable Engineering design sections/platform teams, Manufacturing and Product Integrity personnel as required to disposition material.
* Participate in customer contacts necessary to resolve questions and achieve customer satisfaction.
* Must have a structures/airframe background or knowledge.
* Direct MRB Engineering experience is req., dispositioning nonconforming material airframe reports. * Composite experience is a plus along with metallic airframe experience.