4209-1 - TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds on all positions. Start building your retirement today. We are currently recruiting for three aircraft painters for a assignment in South Carolina working on military aircraft using high gloss paint. Find out more by reading the job description or go to the bottom of the description and hit the CALL NOW button to speak immediately to a recruiter.
* Coats surfaces of aircraft with paint, lacquer, epoxy, resin or other material, using brushes, rollers, spray guns and other devices
* Removes old paint from aircraft, using liquid paint remover and scraper.
* Smoothes surface with sandpaper and steel wool, roughens aluminum surfaces with acid solution and steel wool to insure that paint adheres to surface, * Masks and covers portions of surfaces not to be painted,
* Paint insignia, letters or numerals on aircraft surface, using stencils.
* Must be a US Person or US Citizen
* Must have High Gloss Paint Experience.
* C-130 or Military Aircraft Paint Experience a Plus
* Aircraft Paint experience