Test Engineer Level 3
ENG-MFC-REQ_2873 - TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds. This position is for a System Integration and Test Engineer with strong recent integration and troubleshooting experience. For more details please read the following job description,
* Software development, integration, trouble shooting, testing, and fielding of software and hardware for production test sets.
* Will write test description documents, operating instructions, and installation procedures
* Support test program reviews (Peer Reviews, Code Reviews, Design Assurance Reviews, Pre/Post Dry-Runs, etc.) and provide SW support to Integration, Verification and Validation of the test set.
* Coordinate and interact with multiple on-site and off-site organizations.
#Qualifications and Experience:
* Must be a US Citizen
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering - preferred
* Must have strong experience with TestStand, LabVIEW, LabWindows CVI.
* Must have a solid background in integration and troubleshooting using LabView and TestStand
* Integration and Troubleshooting – minimum years experience.
* NI- LabWindows CVI, LabView, TestStand – minimum 8 years experience.
* MS Office- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint – minimum years experience.
* Knowledge in Interface Test Adapter (ITA) design and interfacing with test equipment – minimum 8 years experience.