Engineering technician II
7 days left
- Manages Others?
ENG-4399-1 -TeamGlobal is now offering a 401(k) plan with matching funds. This position supports R&D and production efforts in support of the Presidential Helicopter Avionics development contract. It will also support other programs at the Patuxent Engineering Facility as required. For full details, please read on.
* Fabrication of circuit board assemblies using both surface mount and through hole components.
* Ccircuit board repair as needed including de-soldering.
* Minimum of five (5) years soldering experience
* IPC / J-STD-001 Solder Certified.
* Experience working with QA personnel.
* Familiarity with Shop travelers and production procedures and processes.