Employer: APA Services
Position: Electrical Harness Installation/Secondary Structure
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Composites, Assembly
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum Exp Req'd:
Manages Others: No
Electrical Harness Installation/Secondary Structure
and production of Gulfstream products and services
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Essential Functions: 1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects 2. Provides
- specialized technical assistance to team members 3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide
- technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems 4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule
- and cost objectives 5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required. to be reviewed for accuracy and
- consistency with meeting overall objectives 6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
- Additional Functions: 1. Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements 2.
- Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to
- recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product Perform other duties as assigned.
- Other Requirements: 1. Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred. 2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline.
About Our Client:
Our client has led the evolution of business and personal aviation since the 1958 debut of the world’s first purpose-built business aircraft. Today, they produce the world’s most advanced business aircraft, with innovations from nose to tail and wingtip to wingtip, all while offering unmatched global product support and service.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below or visit apaconstantcash.com. Visit us at apaconstantcash.com to register, refer and start earning today.