Inventory Control Specialist II
7 days left
- Manages Others?
18365 - TeamGlobal is now recruiting for an Inventory Control Specialist II. This position will be responsible for receiving, stocking, kitting, issuing, and other inventory management related activities to support company and program requirements, and ensuring compliance with Government and corporate policies and requirements. For further details please read entire job description.
* Counts, sorts, or weighs incoming items and verifies quantities against purchase orders; processes receipts into computer-based company system of record.
* Packages, labels and stocks material in bins, racks, or shelves, according to identifying part number.
* Builds and issues kits, or individual parts in support of program and manufacturing material requirements.
* Moves or transports material from stockroom to production areas.
* Conducts periodic, special, or perpetual inventory of stock and company assets as required; adjusts inventory counts in property records as needed to maintain 100% accountability and accuracy.
* Maintains 5S standards within stockroom and storage areas.
* Identifies and corrects conditions that affect employee safety; upholding L3 Technologies and OSHA safety standards.
* May be trained for cross-utilization in additional processes within Supply Chain Management functional area as needed to support operations, i.e.; HAZMAT Certification; processing shipments in support of operations and testing events; conduct government-owned and company property accountability inspections, and other related functions as determined by supervisor.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Must be a US Citizen with a clear background.
* High school diploma, or equivalent.
* 2+ years experience in inventory control/stockroom (receiving, storing and arranging, issuing and kitting of material) function related to the movement of inventory
* Must be independent and able to work with little direction.
* Ability to read, write and understand policies and procedures and computer generated reports.
* Excellent people skills to include collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team environment.
* Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success.
* Ability to complete applicable paperwork and computer data entries accurately.
* Adherence to all health and safety standards set by L3 Technologies and regulatory agencies.
* Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience performing material management in Costpoint and/or SAP Ariba
* Familiarity with quality management systems, such as ISO or AS.
* Experience working and interfacing with Suppliers, Manufacturing, Inventory Management, Quality, and Engineering.