ENG-18518 -TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds on all positions. Take advantage of this free money today by applying for this job. This position will be responsible for building and maintaining an end-to-end DevOps solution within a scalable, reactive architecture across multiple environments (development, test, and production) within a hybrid cloud. If that meant something to you, read on and inquire today.
^ Responsible for building and maintaining an end-to-end DevOps solution within a scalable, reactive architecture across multiple environments (development, test, and production) within a hybrid cloud.
* Support multiple groups performing joint development with differing requirements for DevOps.
* Work with the end user to make sure that the solution works in rapid, efficient and meaningful ways.
* Must be a US Citizen with a clear background
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related discipline * Seven (7) years applicable experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
* Effective oral and written communication, as well as excellent listening skills
* Ability to solve new problems creatively and collaboratively
* Ability to work independently and in a small team environment to achieve project goals
* Familiar with deploying and maintaining IaaS/PaaS systems (ex. Openstack, Mesosphere)
* Familiar with container formats (ex. Docker, Kubernetes) and VM management
* Familiar with system configuration management tools (ex. Ansible, Salt, Puppet)
* Familiar with development, build and continuous integration environments (ex. Git, Jenkins)
* Master's in any Engineering discipline, Master of Science in Management program, or Business Administration
* DoDD 5870 IAT Level II Certification (ex. CompTIA Security+, CSA+, or CASP)
* Exposure to scalable distributed systems
* Exposure to tools for performing compliance scanning and code analysis (ex. Fortify)