Project Systems Design Engineers
STS Technical Services is hiring Project Systems Design Engineers in Wichita, Kansas.Position Summary:
The Project Systems engineer will be responsible for layout, detail design, and drafting of details and installations of multiple project systems. The installation of project system components on the aircraft must meet environmental, functional, weight, cost, and structural requirements to support the highest standard of safety and customer reliability expectations.Qualifications:
- Experience with Flight Controls, Hydraulics, Landing Gear, and Environmental Systems system design to the requirements of CFR 14 Part 25 is desired.
- Minimum 5 years of CATIA mechanical design experience for component and assembly design and drafting is required. Experience with CATIA V6 Enovia is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a plus
- Aircraft aluminum structure design; familiar with typical fabrication and assembly processes (forming, machining, fastening, etc.)
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering Technology from an ABET accredited institution is required.
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer