Avionics & Electrical Systems Installation Engineers
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics & Electrical Systems Installation Engineers in Wichita, Kansas.Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that the installation of all avionics and electrical equipment on the aircraft meet environmental, functional, weight, cost, and structural requirements to support the highest standard of safety and customer reliability expectations.
- Experience with avionics and electrical system design to the requirements of CFR 14 Part 25 is desired.
- Minimum 5 years of CATIA mechanical design experience for component and assembly design and drafting is required. Experience with CATIA V6 is preferred.
- Strong computer, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Time management skills are required to work multiple concurrent projects of various size and scope.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint are required, Visio experience is desired.
- Design knowledge of electrical bonding criteria, thermal cooling requirements for electronic equipment, EMI shielding, and High Intensity Radiated Fields (HIRF) / Indirect Effects of Lightning (IEL) installation criteria is considered a plus.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering Technology from an ABET accredited institution is required.
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer