ENG-SIKJP00002613 - TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds. Wew are currently recruiting for an degree Industrial engineer with experience with aviation (fixed wing or rotor wing). For full details please read on
* Support and manage planning and allocation of resources, materials and scheduling of equipment for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel.
* Analyze and develop most efficient sequence of operations and work flow.
* Conducts studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems.
* Evaluate and adjust aircraft cost and schedule estimates based on latest labor performance, part availability, and staffing.
* Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering
* 2 - 4 years Production planning experience
* Experience with Aerospace (Fixed or Rotary WIng aircraft)