Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst
ENG-18528 -TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds on all positions. We are currently recruiting for a Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst who will be responsible for supporting financial and operational analytical support including monthly financial analysis and presentation of actual results and forecast. For full details please read on.
* Responsible for supporting financial and operational analytical support including monthly financial analysis and presentation of actual results and forecast
* Work with the various business units' Operations and Finance personnel to develop and analyze operational improvements and cost reduction projects.
* Analyze data and prepare variance analysis as required.
* Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly financial reports.
* Convert financial data into meaningful business information for presentations to Senior Management.
* Support the development and presentation of the annual and five-year plans.
* Maintain the financial forecasting system.
* Special projects and ad-hoc analyses as required.
* Recommends and implements process improvements with regard to financial analysis and financial reporting.
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent training and experience. MBA is highly preferred
* 10+ years of experience in a finance position is preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Word; Expert level in Excel is required
* Experience with Deltek Costpoint (ERP) and Hyperion desired.
* Able to meet schedules and time frames consistently