A&P Mechanics (Regional Line Maintenance)
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Tupeo, Mississippi.Job Duties:
- Maintain or repair some or all of the following aircraft: aircraft, aircraft engines, aircraft components according to all specifications.
- Perform inspections during assembly of part and after repair or installation of component.
- Documenting maintenance procedures to include: component damage, component origin, and condition of component, components or equipment.
- Practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational process and procedures.
- Performance of daily scheduled and non-scheduled inspections, maintenance, repair and alterations of aircraft.
- Troubleshoot defective aircraft systems and components in an effective manner.
- FAA Airframe and Power plant license is required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Be able to pass an extensive background check and drug screen.
- Be authorized to work in the US.
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants who are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug screen and participate in company administered DOT approved drug and alcohol program.
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.