Avionics & ELectrical Systems Engineer
ENG-11265724 -TeamGlobal is now offering a 401(k) plan with matching funds. The Avionics and Electrical Systems engineer is responsible for all of the avionics and electrical design aspects as well as all of the aircraft wiring interface for all of the aircraft systems. For full details please read on.
* Responsible for all of the avionics and electrical design aspects as well as all of the aircraft wiring interface for all of the aircraft systems.
* Ensure that the avionics and electrical systems on the aircraft provide the required and desired functions, meet the highest standard of safety, and meet customer reliability expectations.
* Prepare wiring diagrams for all aircraft systems.
* Coordinate with AES mechanical system team for harness build requirements using computer based drafting tools (Mentor Graphics/Capital Logic and HarnessXC).
* Write functional tests, test plans, conformity requests, and compliance reports.
* Perform analysis requiring frequent application of engineering principles.
* Bachelor’s Degree required in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Computer Engineering, or other related Engineering field
* Experience with avionics and electrical system design to the requirements of CFR 14 Part 25 is desired.
* Minimum 5 years of avionics and electrical wiring diagram design experience is required. Experience with Mentor Graphics/Capital Logic and HarnessXC is preferred.
* Experience in writing functional tests, test plans, conformity requests, and compliance reports.
* Strong computer, written and verbal communication skills required.
* Time management skills are required to work multiple concurrent projects of various size and scope.
* Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint are required, Visio experience is desired.
* Experience in writing test plans, conformity requests, functional tests, and compliance reports.