Accounts Payable Managers
STS Aviation Group is hiring Accounts Payable Managers in Jensen Beach, Florida.
This is not an entry-level position. We are seeking someone with at least three (3) years of Accounts Payable experience and (3) years general accounting cycle knowledge to join our award-winning team. More details below for those who are interested.Job Summary:
The Accounts Payable Manager is responsible for a variety of accounting tasks including supervising the work of others, entering vouchers, yearend tax form preparation and excel based reconciliations.Educational Background/Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or Associates
- 3 to 5 years accounts payable management/lead and general accounting experience
- Centralized accounts payable experience for multiple entities
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures and GL coding
- Knowledge of debits and credits with software affinity
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and computer software
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of Company Budgets
- Coding vouchers with higher order excel skills
- Reviewing AP distributions at regular intervals
- Source and implement AP management system with Acumatica
- Coach AP staff on daily workflow issues and problem resolution
- Monitor AP close progress and communicate progress to upper management
- Promote best practices to staff
- Goal oriented, motivated and dedicated
- Organized, detailed and accurate
- Open to new initiatives and processes
- You must understand the importance of deadlines
- Works well processing a high-volume of requests in a team environment
- Willingness to code on a semi regular basis
- This is a full-time job with salary pay that is based on experience
- A comprehensive benefits package is available after the completion of probation period
- Communicate important issues to management.
- Supervise AP work product and AP staff
- Reconcile transactions across multiple divisions
- Analyze and compare reports for variances, inconsistencies or errors
- Assist Controller with audits and oversee year end 1099 processing
STS Aviation Group offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and plenty of room for advancement.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply directly on this page.
Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-800-2400.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.