Payroll Specialist Sr.
ENG-DYN-REQ-00707 - TeamGlobal is recruiting for a Sr. Payroll Specialist to do reconciliations to support accounting. retro pay adjustments, leave accruals, foreign payroll wires and reporting. For full details as to qualifications, please read on.
* Do payroll processing io include reconciliations to support accounting. retro pay adjustments, leave accruals, foreign payroll wires and reporting.
* Must be a US Citizen
* Strong working knowledge of in-house payroll processing and payroll tax laws.
* Intermediate Excel skills to include use of pivots and Vlookups.
* Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft applications and data entry.
* Ability to quickly develop a working knowledge in the following software systems: PeopleSoft, Costpoint, Cognos, Field Payroll System, Time and Labor System (TLS), CitiDirect and Bank of America Cashonline.
* Capable of working under pressure of deadlines and able to handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment, and must be able to prioritize multiple competing tasks.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Effective organizational, decision making and problem solving skills.
* PeopleSoft payroll experience is a plus