Design/Cog Engineer - Doors, Equipment & Furnishings
ENG-156388 - TemGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds on all positions. This position will have experience with Crew and Equipment (flight deck and avionic equipment installations, equipment racks, antennas, lights, acoustic and thermal insulation, honeycomb shelves, brackets, secondary structure, bonding and grounding) and Doors (main entry, emergency, service). For full details, please read on.
* Selects appropriate methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to resolve complex engineering issues
* Is consulted extensively by associates and others as a recognized authority within the field
* Anticipates and resolves complex issues in creative and effective ways, developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities
* Approach to problem solving balances technical product, cost and schedule
* Works without appreciable direction; work is reviewed from a long-range perspective for desired results
* Exercises latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments, and makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative
*Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required
* 10 yrs in specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
* Must be proficient with Catia V5, Smarteam, and MS Power Point.
* Have experience with Gulfstream design,
design revision, and project processes preferred
* Experience with supplier joint design and qualification
documentation is a plus.
* Experience in Crew and Equipment (flight deck and avionic equipment installations, equipment racks, antennas, lights, acoustic and thermal insulation, honeycomb shelves, brackets, secondary structure, bonding and grounding) and Doors (main entry,