Employer: APA Services
Position: Sheetmetal Mechanic
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Sheet Metal, Aircraft Mechanic
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum Exp Req'd:
Manages Others: No
Seeking skilled VIP Sheetmetal Techs with leadership experience for assignment at Dallas Executive Airport.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabrication, assembly, installation and the repairing of sheetmetal and aircraft structures.
- 5+ years of sheetmetal experience on Piston aircraft is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- FAA A&P preferred but not required
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Commitment to maintaining safe working environment
- Ability to think critically and communicate effectively and efficiently
- Basic understanding of FAA Rules and Regulations
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Our Client:
As a full-completion maintenance facility with nearly 37,000 sq. feet of hangar space and a large, experienced and diverse staff, our client is your one-stop logistical solution to save time, money and stress across all your aviation needs.
Specializing in high-quality airframe and engine maintenance, major modifications, avionics installation, structural repair, interior refurbishment, and paint of all fixed wing and rotorcraft. Also offering full-service parts support, sales/acquisition, detailing and sourcing. AOG services, and 7-day-a-week coverage are also available for all your aviation needs.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below or visit apaconstantcash.com. Visit us at apaconstantcash.com to register, refer and start earning today.