Flight Test Engineer
ENG-156384 - TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds on all position like this one. This position assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services. For full details, please read on.
#Duties & Responsibilities:
* Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
* Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
* Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
* Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
* Works under limited supervision; work should only be required. to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
* Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
* Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements
* Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
* Five (5) ys in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
* Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
* Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred
* Flight test planning and execution of onboard tests or via telemetry
* Analysis of post flight test results