Associate Reliability Engineers
STS Technical Services is hiring Associate Reliability Engineers in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
The person we hire will work for one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world. We are looking for professionals with a background in validation or reliability engineering with exposure to DVP&R processes for this long-term contract opportunity with our client.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the execution and reporting of project DVP&R’s;
- Schedule testing procedures and report on test status;
- Present information on project progress to design, project leadership, and reliability teams;
- Lead status review meetings and add actions to DVP&R in XFMEA system;
- Demonstrated evidence of the application of problem solving techniques;
- Prior product validation experience;
- Experience working with XFMEA software;
- DVP&R experience or familiarity;
- Experience with vehicle system/sub-system integration is a plus;
- Experience using (but not necessarily creating) Excel macros;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred but not required;
If you meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply on this page. If you have questions, call 1-800-359-4787. Thanks, and best of luck.
STS Technical Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, STS Technical Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.