Employer: APA Services
Position: Sr Equipment Maintenance Tech - 2nd Shift
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Aircraft Mechanic
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum Exp Req'd:
Manages Others: No
Sr Equipment Maintenance Tech - 2nd Shift
Under minimal supervision provides advanced experience with respect to electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, and pneumatic systems for troubleshooting, repairs, upgrades and preventative maintenance to all aircraft related production equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Essential Functions: 1. Diagnoses cause of electrical and mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and apply corrective action to resolve re-occurring issues. 2. Proactively conducts Preventive and Predictive Maintenance inspections and performs required. duties in accordance with recommended schedules. 3. Performs repairs and corrective maintenance to equipment with a high degree of quality and reliability so that the equipment is capable of operating within the required. specifications. 4. Performs setup and calibrations on scheduled intervals for all aircraft related production equipment. 5. Regularly performs backups of process parameters and PLC programs for all equipment. 6. Daily input of required. data in CMMS system for machine reliability and control. 7. Ability to implement project objectives on key pieces of automated equipment with minimal guidance. 8. Recommends or initiates modification or replacement of equipment components which fails to meet acceptable operating standards. 9. Submits parts request on critical spares identified as non- stock items.
- Additional Functions: 1. Interfaces daily with key Management and Production personnel regarding all Automated Equipment. 2. Assists with Engineering in all acceptance testing and training. Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required. 5 years experience working with electrical controls and mechanical applications in a manufacturing environment, to include experience working with aircraft related production, equipment in the aerospace industry. 2 year technical degree may offset one year of experience.
- Other Requirements: 9. Ability to work any shift. 1. Demonstrated working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and controls aspects of factory automation systems and the integration of devices used. 2. Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers (Allen Bradley & Siemens Controls preferred). 3. Background in CNC Equipment (Mazak, Mori Seiki, Fryer, Alpha Harrison, Broetje, Kuka preferred). 4. Background in GSE Equipment (Hobart, Unitron, Tronair, Lektro Tug preferred). 5. Must be able to read electrical schematics and blue prints. 6. Working knowledge of replacing spindles, ball screws, linear guide ways, bearings, hydraulics repairs, and precision machine alignments (Laser Alignment experience a plus). 7. Experience in the alignment of turrets and the installation of ball screws is a plus. 8. Working knowledge of PC based Microsoft office. Experience with computerized maintenance management software relevant to spare parts management, work order creation, and Preventive Maintenance preferred.
- *Note - this is a 2nd shift position. Unique skills: Required As an Equipment Maintenance Technician at Gulfstream you will be responsible for supporting our campus facilities' electrical and mechanical equipment needs. Qualified candidates will have the following experience: - Must have excellent computer skills and familiar utilizing CMMS Systems for work order management. - Strong electrical and mechanical skills preferred. - Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers (Allen Bradley & Siemens Controls preferred). - Knowledge of CNC Equipment (Mazak, Mori Seiki, Fryer, Alpha Harrison, Broetje, Kuka preferred). - Knowledge of GSE Equipment (Hobart, Unitron, Tronair, Lektro Tug preferred).v
About Our Client:
Our client has led the evolution of business and personal aviation since the 1958 debut of the world’s first purpose-built business aircraft. Today, they produce the world’s most advanced business aircraft, with innovations from nose to tail and wingtip to wingtip, all while offering unmatched global product support and service.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below or visit apaconstantcash.com. Visit us at apaconstantcash.com to register, refer and start earning today.