Employer: APA Services
Position: Flutter & Dynamic Loads Engineer
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Engineers
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum Exp Req'd:
Manages Others: No
Flutter & Dynamic Loads Engineer
Guides successful completion of major engineering programs, or conceives research in areas of considerable scope and complexity supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- As an Engineering Contractor in Flutter & Dynamic Loads, you will:
- •Provide flutter solutions for aircraft nominal, parametric, failure and repair scenarios.
- •Assess aircraft flutter margins and harmonize all levels of company and regulatory requirements to guarantee a safe aircraft aeroelastic design.
- •Generate and analyze aircraft structural dynamic responses and corresponding load distributions for Tuned and PSD gust conditions.
- •Generate and analyze aircraft structural dynamic responses and corresponding load distributions for engine fan blade out & windmilling conditions.
- •Document completed analysis and findings in Engineering Reports for aircraft Certification.
- •Support as required all relevant L&D customer interfaces within Engineering, Test and Certification including Flight Dynamics, Structures, Mass Properties, Flight Control Systems, Flight Test & CAO groups.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required. 10 yrs in specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
- •Extensive knowledge of aircraft aeroelasticity principles and concepts
- •Good general knowledge of 14 CFR, EASA & TCCA Part 25 requirements and certification
- •Advanced knowledge and experience in aircraft aeroleasticity & structural dynamics modeling
- •Advanced knowledge and experience with engine fan blade out and windmilling dynamic analysis
- •Experience with preparation for and execution of aircraft ground vibration tests
- •Experience with preparation for and execution of aircraft flight flutter testing
- •Experience with aeroservoelasticity is a plus
- •Advanced knowledge and experience with MSC Nastran and Patran
- •Knowledge and experience with Matlab and/or Python for analytical and post test data processing
- •Knowledge and experience with one or more commercial or NASA CFD analysis toolsets
- •Knowledge and experience with Unix and/or Linux
- •Strong verbal and written communication skills, with prior experience in a project leadership role.
- •An ability to clearly and concisely convey technical concepts to all technical and/or management levels
- •Collaborate with internal & external customers on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations
- •Advanced degree in Aerospace Engineering strongly preferred
- 1.Advanced knowledge and experience in aircraft aeroleasticity & structural dynamics modeling (10 years) 2.Advanced knowledge and experience with MSC Nastran and Patran (10 years) 3.Knowledge and experience with Matlab and/or Python for analytical and post test data processing (5 years) 4.Good general knowledge of 14 CFR, EASA & TCCA Part 25 requirements and certification (5 years)
About Our Client:
Our client has led the evolution of business and personal aviation since the 1958 debut of the world’s first purpose-built business aircraft. Today, they produce the world’s most advanced business aircraft, with innovations from nose to tail and wingtip to wingtip, all while offering unmatched global product support and service.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below or visit apaconstantcash.com. Visit us at apaconstantcash.com to register, refer and start earning today.