ENG-11280339 - TeamGlobal is now offering a 401(k) plan with matching funds on all positions. This position will be responsible for carrying out Instrumentation DAS (data acquisition system) installation and troubleshooting duties on experimental aircraft. For more details please read on.
* Responsible for carrying out Instrumentation DAS (data acquisition system) installation and troubleshooting duties on experimental aircraft.
* Support new product and sustaining aircraft designs
* Coordinate with other Engineering and technical groups to help develop, implement, monitor and status assignments
* Plan and perform the work involved in the installation, calibration, and troubleshooting of instrumentation systems required for data acquisition on experimental aircraft.
*Utilize various types of specialized test equipment to troubleshoot data acquisition systems on aircraft.
* Work independently and be responsible for good decision making.
* Work with all aspects of experimental aircraft design and will be required to frequently interact with engineering personnel.
* A.A.S. or certificate, preferably in Electronics.
* Comprehensive training and fundamental skills for hands-on electrical/mechanical troubleshooting of aircraft systems.
* Ability to utilize computers, to create and modify data acquisition software.
* Knowledge of PCM (Pulse Coded Modulation) based data acquisition system layout and design.
* Ability to deal with change and work in a dynamic environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.