Project Systems Design Engineer
ENG-11265395 - TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds. To date we have matched over $400K in eligible contributions. This position will be responsible for layout, detail design, and drafting of details and installations of multiple project systems. For further details, please read entire job description.
* Responsible for layout, detail design, and drafting of details and installations of multiple project systems.
* Installation of project system components on the aircraft must meet environmental, functional, weight, cost, and structural requirements to support the highest standard of safety and customer reliability expectations.
* Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering Technology from an ABET accredited institution is required.
* Experience with Flight Controls, Hydraulics, Landing Gear, and Environmental Systems system design to the requirements of CFR 14 Part 25 is desired.
* Minimum 5 years of CATIA mechanical design experience for component and assembly design and drafting is required. Experience with CATIA V6 Enovia is preferred.
* Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a plus
* Aircraft aluminum structure design; familiar with typical fabrication and assembly processes (forming, machining, fastening, etc.)