Stability and Control Analyst
ENG-11282049 - TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds on all positions. To date we have matched over $400K in eligible contributions. This position will conduct analysis of aircraft Flight characteristics in support of FAA and MIL-HNBK-516 certification projects. For further details on this specific position, please read on.
* Conduct analysis of aircraft Flight characteristics in support of FAA and MIL-HNBK-516 certification projects.
* Create and modify Six Degree of Freedom (6-DOF) Flight simulations.
* Assist in data analysis from Flight recorders, wind tunnel and flight test.
* Must be a US Citizen or a Green card holder.
* Bachelor’s degree required in:Aerospace Engineering
Mechanical Engineering or other related field
* 5+ years’ relative technical and engineering experience is required"
* Experience with Flight characteristic certification Flight simulation, Six Degree of Freedom (6-DOF), updates and analysis.
* Experience with Flight characteristic, wind tunnel and flight test.
* Experience with Flight characteristics aspects of external stores integration.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Professional and diplomatic demeanor
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* A keen sense of accountability and integrity
* Time management skills to support multiple concurrent projects
* Proficient in use of standard Microsoft Office programs
* Experience with FAA 14 CFR and MIL-HDBK-516 certification