Stress Analysis Engineer
ENG-11281982 - TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds. The Structures / Fatigue and Damage Tolerance engineer (Stress Analyst) will be responsible for design support, analysis, and certification of the structural aspects of our aircraft. For full details please read on.
* Responsible for design support, analysis, and certification of the structural aspects of our aircraft.
* Responsible for ensuring the aircraft is structurally sound throughout the operating envelope and ensuring that the airframe is both durable (free from cracks) and tolerant of the unexpected damage that might occur during its operational life.
* Must be a US Citizen or Green card holder
* Bachelor’s degree required in:Aerospace Engineering
, Mechanical Engineering or other related field
* 5+ years’ relative technical and engineering experience is require
* Experience with MIL-HDBK-516 certification
* Familiarity with the T-6 and AT-6 platform and document structure
* Professional and diplomatic demeanor
* Strong sense of accountability and integrity
* Time management skills to support multiple concurrent projects
* Experience in basic structural analysis techniques, finite element stress analysis, static and dynamic loads development, and materials.
* Knowledge of aircraft design and production methods.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be able to manage projects of various size and scope.
* Must be proficient in MS Office.