Employer: APA Services
Position: AOG Mechanic
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Aircraft Mechanic, AOG
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum Exp Req'd:
Manages Others: No
APA Services is seeking to hire Senior AOG Mechanics for a long term opportunity in Charlotte, NC
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision perform a variety of air frame and powerplant service, modification and completion functions.
- Working on corporate aircraft doing Depot level maintenance, so must have a knowledge of the aircraft from nose to tail.
- Conduct operational checks on all aircraft systems such as landing gear, engine components, electrical components, control systems including APU operations.
- Will be performing scheduled/non scheduled maintenance and phase inspections.
- Candidate should have good solid corporate aircraft experience and an A&P License is required.
- 5+ years of A&P experience.
- Formal aircraft specific schools are preferred.
- Must have experience on at least two of the following aircraft, Gulfstream, Challenger, Global, Phenom, Legacy, or Textron related aircraft.
- Tools and Truck will be provided
- Solid work history required (This is a long term assignment. Applicant’s with short stents of employment over the previous 2 years will not be considered)
- High School Diploma or GED
- no tools MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
About Our Client:
Since 1950, our partner has set the standard for excellence in business aircraft sales, service and management. Its rich history began in Greenville, SC and has expanded to additional locations in Nashville, TN & Dayton, OH.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below or visit apaconstantcash.com. Visit us at apaconstantcash.com to register, refer and start earning today.