Accounting Clerk I
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs labor edits in Pentagon and trains temporary staff performing labor edits as well
- Heavy work in UltiPro by performing labor revisions as needed, adding new employees, & report building
- Reconciles billable labor on a daily basis between Pentagon and UltiPro
- Works directly with Maintenance Staff and Supervisors to ensure accuracy on daily labor
- Assists with Accounts Payable invoice coding & Voucher preparation
- Provides administrative support to Accounting staff
- Review all incoming mail for the Accounting department and distributes accordingly
Qualification / Requirements:
- Minimum one (1) year office experience in a for profit business environment.
- Must have the ability to proactively resolve problems or issues.
- Computer use: PC and main frame - must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and Project.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and work with minimum supervision.
- Able to manage multiple tasks without losing focus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Community College preferred but not required
- Work is mostly performed in an air-conditioned office.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs, bend, and stoop as necessary.
- Normal or corrected hearing and vision are required.
- Normal office environment where approximately 70% of work is performed in a sitting position.
- Frequent exposure to the outside hangar areas for meetings and employee relations functions for varying lengths of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)